Home comfort expenses can add up quickly if your system needs frequent repairs to continue running safely, or if you have to pay for an early replacement. Furnace maintenance is an affordable way to help you avoid these costs by staying ahead of breakdowns and keeping your system going for longer. Here are more cost-saving benefits of routine maintenance from West Allis Heating & Air Conditioning:
- Better efficiency—a clean system runs more efficiently. After an annual inspection and cleaning, you can save as much as 10 percent on energy bills.
- Lower chance of breakdowns—save money simply by not spending it on frequent fixes or expensive repairs.
- Longer system life—avoid the cost of a furnace replacement by keeping your current one running safely for as long as possible.
- Keeps your manufacturer warranty valid—regular maintenance is required to keep your system’s warranty valid. If your system breaks down and needs repair, it’s likely that the replacement parts will be covered at no cost to you.
Our Comfort Maintenance Agreement (CMA) Makes Your Life Simple
Home comfort systems are an investment—the last thing you want is to spend even more on repair bills. That’s why a majority of WAH customers sign up for our Comfort Maintenance Agreement (CMA) to save more and worry less. It guarantees outstanding service from our WAH pros at an affordable annual price, plus these money-saving perks:
- Discount on parts and labor
- Reduced rate on air filters
- No diagnostic fees during regular business hours
- No trip charge for your two annual maintenance appointments
- Priority scheduling when it’s convenient for you—no need to reschedule appointments or family activities
As a CMA customer, there’s literally nothing for you to keep track of. We show up for service, keep track of filter changes, and even call to schedule your next appointment.
Make Your Furnace Maintenance Appointment Today
Whether it’s been a year or a decade since your last furnace cleaning, now is a good time to schedule maintenance. We service all makes and models of gas and oil furnaces—and heat pumps and boilers—and will make sure yours is ready to run safely and reliably for the long Wisconsin winter ahead. Call 414-543-2800 or contact us to make an appointment.